[arm-allstar] Allison on the RPI2

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Aug 7 08:29:08 EST 2015

Wayne,

 The only way I know of doing this in our code is to actually form the voice sequence and then change the volume with sox. This is what I do with the time output now in the code. See the text to tspeech how-to on the hamvoip.org web page. An example would be in the saytime script.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio