[arm-allstar] CW ID

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Apr 16 22:38:02 EST 2015

That is true unless YOU are running a repeater and don't have it setup properly. Are you running full duplex? What do you have have your  duplex=  set to in rpt.conf?

If it is set to 0 or 1 then the CWID will not go out.

Also if someone is connected to you via Allstar and you are connected to that reflector and the other Allstar node is sending ID you would be blamed as it would appear it was coming from you.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio