[arm-allstar] Node dosn't repeat recieved audio from node radio.

Mani mani at cox.net
Tue Apr 14 21:30:37 EST 2015

Well I think we figured out the problem, It's the connection to the 16 pin
port on radio. It is wired wrong. After talking with Ken - KH7R, I found out
that the way we wired the radios was to use vox. After looking at the way my
current setup was wired I noticed that pin 8 (COS) isn't used. So, with that
figured out I will be getting some new 16 pin connectors and wiring up some
new cables. I will keep the group posted on my progress. At any rate, this
is fun. In the spirit of Ham Radio I've met some great folks, and that is
one of the best aspects of this cool hobby. Thank you to those of you that
helped out today, it was a pleasure.

Cheers & 73s for now

Mani - KH2FI