[arm-allstar] help please configuring my first allstar node

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Apr 12 13:07:52 EST 2015

Neil,

 If you have port 222 TCP forwarded in your router to the allstar box  and you send me the node number, your public IP address, and your login password I could remotely check things. Also you could send me your phone number and we could coordinate on the phone. Be sure to send in a private message to doug at crompton.com
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio