[arm-allstar] Fwd: Receive level with simpleusb

pjg pjg123 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 17:26:15 EST 2014

Hi all,

If I use usbradio, I need to adjust the receive audio to around 300
using _radio-tune-menu_ to get the correct receive level.  This was the
same setting I used before I moved to the BBB.

When I try to use simpleusb and simpleusb-tune-menu  I need to adjust
the receive setting down to zero and it is still have clipping on the
receive audio because it is too hot.  In both cases,  rxboost is set to 0.

Is there anything else I can do short of using a hardware pad to adjust
the Receive level?

Paul
WB8TFV