[arm-allstar] bash patch

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Sep 28 08:51:58 EST 2014

We are not saying there is not vulnerability we are saying this will not happen in the situations that would occur with the BBB running Allstar. The whole scenario is way overblown like many things are by our media today. If it scares you then turn off your BBB and wait for 1.2 and also lock your doors because you might be beheaded any day!

Lets not get into a big discussion here like there has been on many other lists about this. The bottom line is it is fixed on the upcoming version and it is not a problem now.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio