[arm-allstar] Allstar Portal Configuraiton of BBB?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Sep 3 11:10:16 EST 2014

I agree. The stock BBB code and 'howto' on the web page make it easy to configure a node. I admit I have done it a lot of times and it comes easy to me but you can do it in less than 5 minutes following the steps outlined. It takes longer to burn the SD card than to set it up.  Once you get the configuration the way you want it make a backup of the image and you can clone as many as you want just changing the node number info in the extensions,iax, and  rpt.conf files.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio