[arm-allstar] WIFI setup

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Oct 31 09:35:14 EST 2014

Joe,

 hamvoip.org   - towards the bottom of the page is a howto list and the wifi howto is there.

I think I would get it setup at a fixed location first then take it mobile. I am curious how the sites handle this and how long you maintain the same IP address. Switching IP addresses would be the big problem.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio