[arm-allstar] Install and configure docs and radio settings

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Oct 28 11:53:03 EST 2014

Joe,

  Thanks, that explains it well.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: jzynel at comcast.net
To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:44:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Install and configure docs and radio settings

Doug, I do not know if the mailing list will pass attachments but attached is the documentation for the Advance Repeater system FOB. You are correct that there are pots to adjust for the audio and I will try that.  The documentation has an overview, circuit board layout and schematic. If you do not get the attachment, give me an email address and I will email it to you.   Thanks JoeN3FHW From: arm-allstar-bounces at hamvoip.org [mailto:arm-allstar-bounces at hamvoip.org] On Behalf Of Doug Crompton