[arm-allstar] Success! node 29534 online using a BBB and URI.

Marshall marshall at cal-net.org
Sun Nov 30 00:21:35 EST 2014

> Very happy to hear you got it going and welcome to the BBB Allstar club. But it is a team
effort and thanks also goes to Chris, W0AMN and Dave, KB4FXC.

Hey Doug, how about giving some credit to the guy who started this whole thing? Jim Dixon,
WB6NIL and a mention to Steve Rodgers, WA6ZFT who contributed greatly to app_rpt.
Without the heavy lifting ground work from those two, as well as others, we certainly wouldn't
be doing BBB Allstar!!!! <GRIN>

73

Marshall - ke6pcv