[arm-allstar] TX audio level control

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Nov 5 22:33:50 EST 2014

Tom,

 Not sure why it is not working for you but it is working fine here. Exactly what did you do? Did you save the settings when you were done? If you look at the /etc/asterisk/simpleusb_tune_usb.conf do you see the values you set?

It should look like this -

[root at BBB-40638 asterisk]# cat simpleusb_tune_usb.conf
[usb]
; name=usb
; devicenum=1
devstr=1-1:1.0
rxmixerset=500
txmixaset=500
txmixbset=500

Of course the values would be what you set and saved._
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio