[arm-allstar] BBB

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Wed Jun 25 12:06:45 EST 2014

Hi John,

During my packet days I've made cables that connected to the 6 pin din
connector that is used for packet TNCs and now can be used for the
Allstar URIx.  I also got stuck on the fact that the mouse cable,
usually you had spare mice laying around, didin't have all 6 wires
connected to the molded connector.  I've found that mice extension
cables had all wires connected and 1 cable that are normally used for
KVM switches can make 2 cables.  You can get the connectors from Mouser
but man are those solder connections small and hard to see :-)

73, Ron NY3J