[arm-allstar] BBB

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Jun 25 09:22:52 EST 2014

John,

  Thanks for your compliments on the project. I am copying this to the list so others can see. I added two of the links you supplied in your message to the links section of the web page.  The iaxrpt link was already there as part of a howto PDF on how to use iaxrpt. The hooks for using it are in the example files supplied with the image so if you use them it is already in there. You just need to add a password (secret) in iax.conf and setup the account in iaxrpt.

On the stuttering, if that continues to be a problem let me know. It should not have anything to do with the simpleusb config.  I am assuming you are hearing this on iaxrpt as you said your radio was not yet connected. That would be unusual as if that happens it is usually on the USB interface. Checkout the howto I wrote on using iaxrpt on the web page. Always reload the web page as I am continuously making changes.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio