[arm-allstar] Working on wx scripts for bbb allstar, need sugguests

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:32:21 EST 2014

Thanks Doug for the information.  I am not sure if others would be
interested or not.  On the IRLP side of the fence I wrote the weather alert
scripts. I know in the Allstar it was mondified by someone (forgot the
call, sorry). Since then, I've updated them for Allstar use.

This project is a spin off of that project and just wanted a simple weather
report with the current condition using low overhead, no Festival or
Cepstral text to speech software needed. This is perfect for the BBB.
When I am ready, I'll send you the information to review and you can make
suggestions.

Thanks,

73,  Chris