[arm-allstar] BBB and Python

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jul 8 15:53:33 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I just confirmed that this works with the 1.04 release.

Make sure you've got an Internet connection to the BBB and login as root.
Here are the steps:

pacman -Sy
pacman -S python

That's it! ...I confirmed nothing related to Asterisk/app_rpt seems
broken....Make sure *NOT* to do a "pacman -u" however, or you'll have to
recompile the dahdi drivers.

73, David KB4FXC