[arm-allstar] BBBlack Arch -- how to do usbradio?

Jonathan Weirmeir jonathan.weirmeir at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 12:56:22 EST 2014

Thanks, Doug and Iain!

I seem to have it working with radiousb.

I like how simple it is to set the Rx levels with open squelch and
transmitting a dead carrier with PL.

I also like how easy it is to change PL frequency.

I'm using a Motorola GM300 with a transmit issue for a receiver, and a
Motorola SM50 40W as a transmitter.

All using flat discriminator audio out with JU551 in position A with
the GM300, and composite flat audio into the SM50.

The only issue I seem to have is that I appear to be stuck in Echo
mode. The repeater will not repeat in real-time. Anyone know how to
fix this?

Thanks,

Jonathan