[arm-allstar] Mobile Internet - VPN Considerations?

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Aug 25 23:47:09 EST 2014

Hi John,

Congrats on getting on-line! I'm not sure what node(s) you've got enabled,
I just looked and didn't see any that seemed active?

As for running AllStar virtualized, I've had success with VirtualBox
(free) on Linux (Wheezy on a BIG box) and Win7 (laptop) hosts. I don't
know about a MAC.  I wouldn't recommend starting from the old CentOS5 ACID
install, however, due to the very old kernel.

73, David KB4FXC