[arm-allstar] WiFi With BBB?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Aug 18 13:45:48 EST 2014

John,

 We may have been down this road before but is there a way to get wired Ethernet off of the router or is there a router you can get that has wired Ethernet for your service? That would always be the way to go with the BBB as it would be a whole lot easier and avoid a hub and wifi adapter. I am assuming this is not a connection problem you have in general with everything you are trying to connect but just the BBB on wifi??
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio