[arm-allstar] Kenwood TM-V71A Settings

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Wed Aug 6 21:39:42 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

Thanks.  That is one of the articles that I've read about the TM-V71A
configured for Allstar.

Menu 520 (SQC output type) is set to (SQL)

So it looks like this is the correct setting.  Now I'll have to monitor
the COR-DET pin on the URIx connector to make sure that it is sending
the correct un-key signal.

73, Ron NY3J