[arm-allstar] Echolink Error

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:05:49 EST 2014

Yes, Echolink was working via the hotspot with an IRLP/Echolink Raspberri
Pi node. Node IP was DMZ'd rather than forwarding specific ports as I
recall. That's what I'm going to try next. I've had problems with
data-throttling nearly every month except this one. I think they finally
have things worked out with Verizon. My monthly data cap is (much) higher
through Millenicom than it would be directly through Verizon. It does
complicate matters considerably when there is a problem.

Could you try this site to see if it properly reports open ports on your
node?

http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

When I run it on my external IP, it only reports TCP ports that are open -
none of my UDP ports. Required ports (TCP and UDP) are all listed in port
forwarding in my router config...

John