[Arm-allstar-irlp] To ALL Hamvoip IRLP users

Elden W7LDN w7ldn at w7ldn.com
Wed Jan 15 02:27:01 EST 2020

Gah! I was just thinking a little more about this. And I remember you
saying there were some specific reasons why keys were being revoked.
Primarily because of illegitimate key cloning or whatever. So the feature
was indeed legit until the IRLP folks concluded that things were escalating
beyond their control in terms of fraudulent activity by a few bad apples?