[Arm-allstar-irlp] Important Info for all Hamvoip IRLP users

Justin Reed celltech161 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 01:55:10 EST 2020

Like literally all we Allstar guys need to do is exchange IP info and we can connect any time 24/7 whether David Cameron’s shit is running or not. You IRLP guys are beholden to him, if he pulls the plug you are all SOL.

Allstar could drop dead 100% tomorrow as an organization and every one of the nodes would work because there would be a sudden mass exchange of IP’s via email.

Good riddance, IRLP.

Sent from my iPhone