[Arm-allstar-irlp] Internet & astdb.txt question

Corey kc7mrq at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:51:02 EDT 2019

Good afternoon all,
I've noticed a couple differences since moving over to HAMVOIP from ASL.
Can someone point in me in the right direction?

1.  The /var/log/asterisk/astdb.txt file is always deleted whenever there
is a reboot or power failure. My band-aid fix was to put a reboot cron
entry to run astdb.php at startup. What is the proper way to stop the txt
file from deleting during a power cycle or reboot?

2. I noticed the repeater seems to go into a sleep mode with no local
control when the internet goes away. I don't recall having this issue with
ASL. What config files do I need to modify to ensure repeater is online for
local usage even when the internet connection fails? Is there a way to
change the CT to indicate  the internet status?

Thanks for your help,

Corey
KC7MRQ