[Arm-allstar-irlp] Brand new with Allstar Host name does not resolve outgoing ports not forwarded

Darrell Wilkinson kc5czx at gmail.com
Sun May 26 09:06:26 EDT 2019

Just for the asking which allstar .img are you using. The .img you download
from the allstar website is a raspbian stretch linux , the .img you
download from hamvoip is arch linux. The IRLP support is made for arch. Why
I ask this is you said you logged in as repeater which is what you would be
using if you where using the raspbian stretch linux. I would download a new
.img from hamvoip follow the howto to install IRLP and I bet you could get
it to work. On the other side of that coin I have tried building a bridge
out of the raspbian stretch .img myself but so far no luck getting it to
work right