[Arm-allstar-irlp] More on not able to get IRLP to work

Glenn Maclean wa7spy at att.net
Sat May 25 18:46:47 EDT 2019

I forgot to mention in my previous post. I am using a wired ethernet connection to an ATT Uverse router. I have the IP address of the raspberry pi in the DMZplus of the router meaning all ports are open. I have no issues with the raspberry pi using the IRLp software and IRLp board so I know the router is not blocking any ports, The troubleshooting script passes all tests with the old IRLP raspberry pi and IRLp board. The PGP key checks out. I have noticed if I wait a few hours the PGP test passes. That leaves me with the two issues of:

1. The Node’s name does not resolve

2. The following ports are not forwarded properly outbound
873, 8873, 10000, 15425,15426,15427

I hope someone on this list can help me get my IRLp node working with Allstar!

Thank you,
Glenn Maclean WA7SPY