[Arm-allstar-irlp] MDC-1200 request

Pres W tpwaterman at gmail.com
Sat May 25 12:26:21 EDT 2019

Hello. Since Allstar (and HAMVOIP) suppport MDC-1200 decoding, would
it be possible to incorporate a valid MDC-1200 burst as a third RX
qualifier? Meaning, without MDC-1200 the system does not pass the
transmission through to the Allstar network? Ideally DTMF would still
work without MDC, so as to be able to turn the feature on and off.

Sadly, my system is attracting a lot of bootleggers and I'm
considering taking my system off East Coast Reflector. Or even worse,
going all digital.

Thank you

-Pres W2PW