[Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP Connection but no transmit

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 01:42:19 EDT 2019

Doug,

Sorry for the delay in answering. I don't monitor this list as often as
Allstar.  I am sure you are aware that IRLP unlike Allstar allows only ONE
connection at a time. This error indicates there was another connection
when this person tried to connect. It is also possible a prior connection
did not clear or not enough time had elapsed after the last connection. Are
you still experiencing the problem?