[Arm-allstar-irlp] Repeater pulsing

ka5tkn@suddenlink.Net ka5tkn at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 11 15:35:13 EDT 2019

Howdy Doug , Need to bother you again.. I have moved one of my nodes to a new repeater. The node is connected as the controller of the repeater. I changed the rep.conf to duplex2 and disabled the squelch tail. However when connected to another node, it always receive a curiosity tone after every unkeyed mike. I don't know if this is causing the  pulseing on any reflector. I don't have excess to pulseck.. any thoughts on how to correct it..Thanks again for all the help..Glenn K5CODSent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone