[Arm-allstar-irlp] IMPORTANT - Message Regarding Hurricane Florence

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:19:47 EDT 2018

As most of you probably know by now a very powerful hurricane is headed
squarely for the North Carolina coast scheduled to hit Early Friday.  Some
HAMVOIP services are located at our site in Wilmington, NC. and could
possibly be effected by outages during this storm. This could include this
mail list and web pages. Should things go down we will make every effort to
get things back up as soon as possible. Our DNS and registration sites are
distributed throughout the US and will NOT be effected. So this will not
effect your normal node connections unless they are to areas hit by the
hurricane. If you have something that needs immediate attention you can
email me directly as I am not in the effected area.  Thank you for your
understanding in this matter.