[Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP

Russell Thomas russell at kv4s.com
Sun Jul 29 23:17:03 EST 2018

thanks for all the responses, this helps greatly.

Yeah there is a club that I keep up with that still uses IRLP.... Not
sure I want to invest in the hardware just for them, unfortunately.
I'll keep banging the Allstar hammer maybe one day they will see the
light :)

On a good note they did upgrade the node to the EchoIRLP so at least
when they are not connected to anything I can jump on their Echolink
through my Allstar node :)

73,
Russell Thomas, KV4S

Cell: 205.202.1701