[Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:38:46 EST 2018

This is a question that possibly someone in the IRLP community could
answer. I can say though that the intent of our putting the bridge back
into Allstar was not to create new IRLP nodes but rather to allow those
having reflectors and existing IRLP nodes the ability to cross connect. The
IRLP community is a different animal than Allstar. It is run by one
individual who typically requires the purchase of hardware in order to be
assigned a node number and authorization to use the network.