[Arm-allstar-irlp] Experimental Reflectors

Mark Herrick mmherrick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:21:02 EST 2018

Doug,

Same issue here from Allstar 29272/IRLP 3468.

I can connect to exp0072, the log shows me as connected but as stn346 vice
stn3468 then after a few seconds I get a connection failed message from
Allstar.

I get the same connected then connection failed for exp0073 and exp0074,
not sure what the logs say for those.

73  K8BMC, Mark