[Arm-allstar-irlp] 2 more nodes successfully migrated.

Phil Visalli phil at philv.net
Wed Apr 11 08:15:34 EST 2018

I do understand that the hamvoip code is not reflector code.  I was not
trying to make more than one connection (and the two nodes are not on the
same IP, they are at different repeater sites).  I just happened to notice
when i was testing the new installs that both could connect to other stand
alone nodes, or reflectors just fine, but could not connect to each other.

And again, i know there is no practical need to ever need to connect them
via irlp to each other, I was just curious if this was intentional
behavior.   Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me :)