[Arm-allstar-irlp] Connection failures

Justin Reed celltech161 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:24:19 EST 2018

I have a feeling there are hundreds upon hundreds of IRLP boards in the
wild that don't have an active key assigned, because the computers died
and the keys got reclaimed by the automated process that Cameron runs.
So, what it would probably look like is that suddenly there is a mass
registration of old boards.  Until he figures it out.

I, for one, am glad I don't have to run that hideous concocted piece of
glob-tronics that he calls an interface board any longer. One of my
favorite things about HamVoip Allstar is that when combined with one of
the commercial URI's, it is a nice clean looking install on USB, which
is where it should be.

Justin
NV8Q