[Arm-allstar-irlp] Connection failures

Darrell Wilkinson kc5czx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:00:32 EST 2018

Ok I do understand that not trying to put the man out of biz this only what
I have done to make one for myself. Was only trying to be helpful.

On Apr 10, 2018 10:56 PM, "Doug Crompton" <wa3dsp at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I understand that and I am not trying to control what he or anyone
does. My point is if every or a large number of current IRLP owners sold
their old hardware and node number and then turned around and applied for a
new node without purchasing hardware what could the repercussions be. I
expect a lot of this is going to be happening. Either a current user sells
their hardware and node key or they just sell the hardware and keep the
node key.  Either way a new node could be created without any funds being
expended. Good for the users but I have no idea how this would ultimately
be accepted by Cameron once he realizes it is going on.