[Arm-allstar-irlp] Connection failures

Darrell Wilkinson kc5czx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 22:19:55 EST 2018

I must admit its been awhile since I made a irlp node that way but if
memory serves you should have had the node# by the end of the install. Now
should be the time for that node# to populate the server and become active.
Currently I have no want or need to build up another irlp node to find out
what or where something went wrong. If you have your port forwarding set
right being behind a router should not make a difference and im guessing
just wait to see what node# you get. Other then that you may need to run it
again if no new node# is assigned. Something somewhere in the install went
wrong.