[Arm-allstar-irlp] 2 more nodes successfully migrated.

Phil Visalli phil at philv.net
Tue Apr 10 20:29:08 EST 2018

So we successfully migrated two IRLP nodes over to hamvoip with no issues.
Both seem stable and work great. Very pleased :) Thank you!

I did notice one oddity, and I'm not sure if its expected/intended or
something I did wrong.  Both nodes can make calls outgoing and take
incoming calls just fine.  But i cant connect them to each other.  I
understand that there is no practical reason to make an IRLP connection
from one allstar node to another.  I had only tried for testing purposes
after getting them set up.

So just to satisfy my curiosity.... is this expected behavior ?

Phil
K2ELV