[Arm-allstar-irlp] Connection failures

Darrell Wilkinson kc5czx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:21:29 EST 2018

Ron you don't need to buy another V3 board download a copy of raspbian lite
then follow instruction given here

http://www.irlp.net/pi/directions.txt

I'm guessing you will need to make a New node so at the prompt type in NEW.
During the install it will ask you purchase date and a few other questions
in those type in USED all caps. After the install is finished give it a few
to let the servers catch up to your new node# then make a backup from that.
Once it shows on the irlp servers you just need to take out the files you
need to build your TriStar. I have made several irlp nodes in this manor
and none of them have I had a V3 board