[Arm-allstar-irlp] Connection failures

Ronald Foster rf37797 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:06:54 EST 2018

I believe I have everything installed and configured for IRLP, but when I
try to connect I always have a "connection failed" message.

I do see the call attempting to link-up, but drops after a few seconds.

I tried 2 nodes and 2 reflector and get the same message.

Oddly, my 4386 node is displayed twice in the IRLP Summary, so I'm not sure
if there is a problem with the IRLP network as it related to my node.

I was hoping to get my server working properly today, since I sold my Nano
Node and I'm using its key.

I cannot continue to use the key after the new owner brings it online this
evening.

Any ideas?

Ron, K0AAJ