[Arm-allstar-irlp] Experimental Reflector problem

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Wed Apr 4 21:46:37 EST 2018

You can edit the local exp-x-reference file on your node and change the
codec. As long as it does not get updated it will keep the settings. It
will connect to what ever it is set to (GSM, ADPCM or UNCOMP/ Reflectors
just send the same packets that it receives back out to the other nodes
that are connected. It does not care what it is.

You can try 0051, it's set to ADPCM and linked to Allstar hub 27265.

Greg KD3SU