[Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP up and running great

Lawrence Roney roney at chiarappa.com
Tue Apr 3 21:52:19 EST 2018

Hi

Just got my IRLP configured.  It’s WORKING GREAT and came right up after the first reboot!

The only install issue I had was with pacman showing a file conflict when I tried installing the package.

error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)

hamvoip-irlp-support: /home/irlp/log exists in filesystem

Apparently, I had /home/irlp/log/messages already on my system.  The file’s text was nothing more than, “IRLP is currently not installed"

I did an rm -rf /home/irlp

Then re-ran pacman -Sy hamvoip-irlp-support

I followed the remaining setup instructions and everything worked fine.

Thanks to Doug, Paul and Dave for all of your work on this!

73,

Lawrence – N6YFN

Henderson, NV