[Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP beta update

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Apr 3 14:42:46 EST 2018

Hi Jerry,

I just tried to connect to your node 4615 from my test node (3787) and I
got a error message: "The connection cannot be authenticated. Connection
Failed."

I tried to connect a second time and I got the message: "The node that you
called is not responding."

So, are you sure that you got your proper PGP private key copied into the
/home/irlp/.pgp folder on the new RPi3 system?  Also, do you have a NAT
firewall?? If so, are any port forwarding changes needed for the RPi3?

73, David KB4FXC

 On Tue, 3 Apr 2018, Gerald L. Dubzak, Jr. - W2GLD wrote:

> Yes, I've been online or several hours now and my standalone node was
working prior to migrating to this setup.  I shutdown that node before
bringing this one online; however, it appears that I can only connect to
the echo test reflector still "REF9990".  Please let me know when the
updates are ready, I’ll process those and retest.  At the moment, the
node is just sitting here online; I'll continue to try every few hours
and see if anything changes.