[Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP beta update

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Apr 3 12:36:30 EST 2018

Hi Jerry,

You node is showing on-line:

http://status.irlp.net/index.php?PSTART=11&nodeid=4615

...So, my guess is that you'll be able to connect soon!

73, David KB4FXC

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018, Gerald L. Dubzak, Jr. - W2GLD wrote:

> Excellent, and thanks to the entire team that made this possible; I
have migrated our node over this morning, STN4615 for some testing.  Not
allot on IRLP, but nice to keep the mode going or those who still have
it.  So far the echo test is working but I have not been able to connect
to any reflectors just yet, could be waiting or the .pgp key to update or
something.