[arm-allstar] Repeater

K0LNY ?? glenn at ervin.email
Sat Feb 24 18:54:44 EST 2024

Hello Listers,
I just joined this list.
I have a question about this software.
I've been using Raspberry PIs for many years now, I started with the first model.
So now, I'm working on a repeater for my local area in my town.
I use a pi-star and I have a Brandmeister account and a TGIF account.
I will eventually get an AllStar hotspot setup.
But do I understand this software correctly, that I can use it for working as a controller between two radios?
I am not planning on using such a controller for doing AllStar node traffic, for now, I only am trying to set up a local repeater.
I am sure I will need a USB soundcard on the RPI for this.
If not, I will save the image for when I do build an AllStar hotspot.
Thanks.

Glenn