[arm-allstar] EchoLink

Dave Petrie wa2kjc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:53:43 EST 2024

Hi Jim, first thing to do is register your node, your not registered.

60803

K8COP

146.820

Twin Lake, MI.

          NOT FOUND

unless you are using a different setup, check /etc/asterisk/iax.conf
for the register line.
make sure that the password in your echolink.org registration for your
K8COP-R matches what is in echolink.conf, all caps
/etc/asterisk/echolink.conf
I can help viz teamviewer if you want but check these two things first
Dave
wa2kjc Clio Mi