[arm-allstar] unlink nodes

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:28:57 EST 2024

On a default HamVoIP install, *76 drops all links.

*70 will give you a list of connected nodes not including those adjacent
to those nodes. *75 includes adjacent nodes as well, but you really
should avoid using *75 if your repeater is on a large network, or you'll
never hear the end of it... literally... It will read every node number
connected to every other node number, take forever to do it, probably
time out your repeater, and eventually get truncated somewhere and stop.

This used to cause core dumps on connected nodes back in the day when
the connection count was high enough, but fortunately, this isn't the
case now, since telemetry handling has been modified in 2021.