[arm-allstar] unlink nodes

Alan Matthews alanm0aqc at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 18 04:36:26 EST 2024

hi group

I have just got back into allstar and have my repeater up and running. I have a question concerning unlinking all nodes.

basically i need to advise users how to drop any active links and put the repeater back to stand alone should they want to use the repeater in that way.

according to the info i have found *71 drops all links, however nothing happends when i send that dtmf.

also is there a dtmf to request the repeater to announce its status, ie connected or not and to what node number.

can anyone advise please.

thanks regards alan