[arm-allstar] DVSwitch on hamvoip TG question

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 06:12:12 EST 2024

You can use the DVSwitch Tune command from CLI, or attach it to an
autopatch script such that you can change talkgroups, modes and master
servers via DTMF. If you installed DVSwitch to HamVoIP using their
script, you should find some examples of how to do this near the bottom
of your rpt.conf.

CLI Example:

/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh tune 4000

changes to TG4000 (usually disconnects all talkgroups)

Beware, if you are connecting to Brandmeister, if you're not already
doing so, you should use STFU, not DMR. DVSwitch admins and their
servers get really picky about that, and don't allow bridging to some
talkgroups through the normal DMR/MMDVM_Bridge mode.