[arm-allstar] Search List Archive for previous answers

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Feb 9 16:42:01 EST 2024

Hi Eric,

As Bill mentions, the HamVoIP mailing list is indexed by google and is
accessible from the hamvoip.org website (look for the keyword "search"),
or directly via google, using these search criteria:

site:http://lists.hamvoip.org/pipermail/arm-allstar  google.search.keywords

...where you would replace google.search.keywords with keywords for what
you're trying to find....

UNFORTUNATELY, google seems to be VERY far behind in indexing these sites,
these days!  Originally, they would be maybe a couple months behind.  As
of now, they're a year behind!!!!  I'm not sure what has changed with
this??  Last year I manually requested a re-scan / re-index.  Nothing
really changed.  At the same time, I've noticed other mailing list sites
seems to have fallen way behind, too.  So, I don't think it's anything
specifically related to this list causing the issue?

Any SEO gurus out there got any ideas?  ....This is on my do-to list to
resolve.

73, David K4FXC

On Fri, 9 Feb 2024, Bill Dornbush via ARM-allstar wrote:

> From https://hamvoip.org/#comments

Email Forum archive search - hamvoip-search.php