[arm-allstar] Disconnect from nodes during autopatch

Dave Petrie wa2kjc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 08:12:30 EST 2024

quick easy way would be to use [macro????]  the ???? is your node
the first 3 ??? is the command you have available and then = *76, *??  the
?? is your autopatch

so to initiate answer or call the autopatch with the macro not the * command
*5???   would run the sequence in macro mode

then reverse the string to hang up

which would be *5???  a different macro for the hang up string